Cochrane Nigeria, in conjunction with the Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria is organizing a 3-day training workshop on Introduction to Cochrane Systematic Reviews and Evidence-based Medicine.
Date: 15th – 17th July 2019
Venue: Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State
Time: 9 : 00 AM Daily
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
1. Understand basic concepts of systematic reviewing and meta-analysis
2. Perform critical appraisal of a clinical trial or review article
3. Develop a protocol for a systematic review
4. Develop a search strategy and perform essential electronic database search
5. Navigate the Cochrane library
How to apply:
Note: Registration will be on “first come first served” basis since the spaces available for this workshop are limited.
2. Registration Fee: Participants will be expected to pay a non-refundable registration fee of N20,000 naira only, to cover the cost of workshop materials, lunch and refreshment.
Interested applicants should pay the registration fee to the following bank account:
Bank: Union Bank Plc Account number: 0012810081
Account name: Nigeria Effective Health Care Alli
Please note: cancellation of registration at no cost is allowable up to 5th July 2019 and will thereafter attract a cancellation cost of 50% of the registration fee.
Deadline for Applications: 1st July 2019
Further enquiries: Dr. Abayomi Olukayode – 08035019408, Dr. Olabisi Oduwole – 08056071976