Call for applications
Cochrane Nigeria, is organizing a 2-day training workshop on Introduction to Cochrane Systematic Reviews and Evidence-based Medicine.
Date: 12th – 13th September 2016
Venue: Institute of Tropical Diseases Research and Prevention, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Moore Road, Calabar, Nigeria
Time: 9 : 00 AM Daily
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
1. Understand basic concepts of systematic reviewing and meta-analysis
2. Perform critical appraisal of a clinical trial or review article
3. Develop a protocol for a systematic review
4. Develop a search strategy and perform essential electronic database search
5. Navigate the Cochrane library
How to apply: Interested participants should download the registration form here, fill the registration form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Note: Registration will be on “first come first served” basis since the spaces available for this workshop are limited.
Fellowship: Writing materials, lunch and tea break will be provided by the organisers. Every other expenses (including accommodation and travel costs) will be borne by the participants.
Deadline for Applications: 5th September, 2016.
Successful applicants will be contacted in writing by 7th of September, 2016.
Further enquiries: Dr. Olabisi Oduwole -08056071976, Moriam Chibuzor - 08039733998